footekkers

Football Tekkers

Macro Influencer
Latest data update: 6 months ago
-JUST ENJOY FOOTBALL-
❤️⚽️
-
ROAD TO 900K!

Loading...

Other TikTok videos from @footekkers

These are other great videos that @footekkers has posted on TikTok!
Video with title '✨“1% CHANCE, 99% FAITH”✨ #origi #liverpool #klopp #football #fyp #foryou'
Views icon
21.4M
Like icon
3.0M
Comment icon
6.8K
Share icon
24.4K
E
14.2%
2021-02-20
✨“1% CHANCE, 99% FAITH”✨ #origi #liverpool #klopp #football #fyp #foryou
Video with title '|1000 IQ| 😱 #iq #women #football #freekick #foryou #fyp #parati #goal #gol'
Views icon
12.8M
Like icon
1.8M
Comment icon
20.3K
Share icon
14.5K
E
14.3%
2021-01-05
|1000 IQ| 😱 #iq #women #football #freekick #foryou #fyp #parati #goal #gol
Video with title 'MBAPPE FACE🤣🤣 // SHARE IT❤️ #mbappe #foryou #fyp #parati #fail'
Views icon
22.0M
Like icon
1.7M
Comment icon
5.3K
Share icon
25.3K
E
7.9%
2020-11-02
MBAPPE FACE🤣🤣 // SHARE IT❤️ #mbappe #foryou #fyp #parati #fail
Video with title '🥶Bad Boy😈 #mbappe #football #psg #fyp #foryou #parati #viral #goal #soccer'
Views icon
9.9M
Like icon
1.4M
Comment icon
2.0K
Share icon
14.5K
E
14.3%
2020-12-21
🥶Bad Boy😈 #mbappe #football #psg #fyp #foryou #parati #viral #goal #soccer
Video with title '🌟GlowUp✨ #mbappe #glowup #fyp #foryou #football #viral #soccer'
Views icon
3.9M
Like icon
439.8K
Comment icon
693
Share icon
3.4K
E
11.4%
2020-12-27
🌟GlowUp✨ #mbappe #glowup #fyp #foryou #football #viral #soccer
Video with title 'Y fueron los MÁS GRANDES🤭! Viviste alguno de estos momentos?? #beckham #messi #cristiano #futbol'
Views icon
2.8M
Like icon
239.3K
Comment icon
323
Share icon
387
E
8.6%
2020-10-06
Y fueron los MÁS GRANDES🤭! Viviste alguno de estos momentos?? #beckham #messi #cristiano #futbol
Video with title 'Dani Alves: “Here Is Your 6th Ballon d’Or”😎 #cristiano #realmadrid #barça #fyp #foryou'
Views icon
3.8M
Like icon
238.7K
Comment icon
3.4K
Share icon
4.6K
E
6.5%
2021-04-27
Dani Alves: “Here Is Your 6th Ballon d’Or”😎 #cristiano #realmadrid #barça #fyp #foryou
Video with title '😱BE CAREFUL😳 #goalkeeper #football  #degea #hart #neuer #fyp #foryoupage'
Views icon
5.0M
Like icon
235.5K
Comment icon
396
Share icon
934
E
4.7%
2021-01-11
😱BE CAREFUL😳 #goalkeeper #football #degea #hart #neuer #fyp #foryoupage
Video with title 'GOAT😳 #messi #cristiano #fyp #viral #ball'
Views icon
1.8M
Like icon
214.1K
Comment icon
2.8K
Share icon
2.2K
E
12.2%
2021-01-22
GOAT😳 #messi #cristiano #fyp #viral #ball
Video with title '🥵NEYMAR🥵 please stop😳😱 #neymar #skills #dance #soccer #fyp #foryoupage'
Views icon
1.4M
Like icon
146.1K
Comment icon
207
Share icon
2.5K
E
10.6%
2021-01-09
🥵NEYMAR🥵 please stop😳😱 #neymar #skills #dance #soccer #fyp #foryoupage
Video with title 'What you didn’t see!!🙌🏻 // LIKE & SHARE❤️ #football #ramos #fyp #foryou #parati'
Views icon
1.3M
Like icon
102.5K
Comment icon
430
Share icon
851
E
8.0%
2020-12-06
What you didn’t see!!🙌🏻 // LIKE & SHARE❤️ #football #ramos #fyp #foryou #parati
Video with title '🤩For MESSI: freekick=penalty😅 // LIKE❤️ #football #messi #foryou #fyp #parati'
Views icon
4.0M
Like icon
93.5K
Comment icon
278
Share icon
223
E
2.4%
2020-12-04
🤩For MESSI: freekick=penalty😅 // LIKE❤️ #football #messi #foryou #fyp #parati
Video with title 'Phil Jones🤦🏻‍♂️😂 #fall #fail #football #fyp #foryou #viral #xyzbca #philjones'
Views icon
1.7M
Like icon
68.6K
Comment icon
361
Share icon
1.2K
E
4.1%
2020-12-19
Phil Jones🤦🏻‍♂️😂 #fall #fail #football #fyp #foryou #viral #xyzbca #philjones
Video with title 'SÍGUEME❤️ y deja tu OPINIÓN! #futbol #ansufati #messi #barsa'
Views icon
844.6K
Like icon
61.7K
Comment icon
425
Share icon
610
E
7.4%
2020-10-05
SÍGUEME❤️ y deja tu OPINIÓN! #futbol #ansufati #messi #barsa
Video with title '🌟Mbappe at Christmas🎉 #mbappe #football #fyp #foryou #viral #parati'
Views icon
417.3K
Like icon
51.8K
Comment icon
48
Share icon
256
E
12.5%
2020-12-31
🌟Mbappe at Christmas🎉 #mbappe #football #fyp #foryou #viral #parati
Video with title 'UFFF🥶🥶 // FOLLOW❤️  #fyp #soccer #parati #foryou #viral #lingard #futbol'
Views icon
636.6K
Like icon
50.7K
Comment icon
42
Share icon
893
E
8.1%
2020-10-16
UFFF🥶🥶 // FOLLOW❤️ #fyp #soccer #parati #foryou #viral #lingard #futbol
Video with title '¡HAALAND HAALAND!😂😂// SHARE IT❤️ #foryou #fyp #soccer #haaland #parati'
Views icon
560.7K
Like icon
48.9K
Comment icon
227
Share icon
1.3K
E
9.0%
2020-11-05
¡HAALAND HAALAND!😂😂// SHARE IT❤️ #foryou #fyp #soccer #haaland #parati
Video with title 'MBAPPE BOLT⚡️ #justkidding #bolt #mbappe #usain #psg #fyp #foryou #run'
Views icon
327.2K
Like icon
35.8K
Comment icon
97
Share icon
289
E
11.1%
2021-02-08
MBAPPE BOLT⚡️ #justkidding #bolt #mbappe #usain #psg #fyp #foryou #run
Video with title '🤩Now Rooney🕺🏽 #rooney #football #soccer #goal #fyp #foryou #parati'
Views icon
222.1K
Like icon
33.5K
Comment icon
90
Share icon
420
E
15.3%
2020-12-28
🤩Now Rooney🕺🏽 #rooney #football #soccer #goal #fyp #foryou #parati